If you’re new to the ZMorph VX we recommend to follow the learning sequence we created and build your skills step by step. Nevertheless, you can also skip right away into the sections and lectures you’re most interested in. Each section of the ZMorph Academy has a Milestone Project to complete and check the knowledge you earned.
We will start by setting up the ZMorph VX and then we will cover a wide variety of topics like:
- Toolheads changing and mounting,
- 3D Printing Materials,
- Voxelizer Software,
- 3D Printing Troubleshooting,
- CNC Milling Cutter Geometry,
- Milling Operations 2D and 3D,
- Material Workholding for CNC and Laser,
- Material Positioning for Laser Cutting and Engraving,
- Orientation of 3D Printed Models,
- Durability of 3D Printed Models,
- Post-production techniques for 3D Printing and CNC Milling,
- PCB Making.
Let’s start! Remember that each lecture has a comment section where you can share your outcomes or ask any questions regarding the topic or machine. Good luck!