2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
8. ZMorph VX Usage
- This machine is not a toy. Small children and pets should not be allowed to interfere nor operate it.
- The machine is designed to operate indoors and should not be exposed to rain or extreme humidity.
- Device should be used away from water.
- All flammable substances and materials should be kept away from the machine, especially during work.
- Before using the machine, You should make sure it is not damaged. In such case stop using it and contact the manufacturer.
- Power supply should be grounded. If there is no such option, do not use the machine.
- The person using the machine should always have clean and dry hands.
- Depending upon your choice of materials the machine might emit fumes. Make sure that you work in a well ventilated environment. If fumes make you feel unwell, switch the machine off, ventilate the room and take a break outside of it.
- The machine must not be covered with other objects and materials during operation.
- The machine should be supervised at all times.
- ZMorph extruders and toolheads should be used only with materials for which they were designed. Other use is prohibited and will void warranty.
- The machine must be placed on a flat surface.
- When working, the machine may produce high temperatures. The user should not touch any operating parts, or elements marked with “hot surface” sticker.
- After using the machine, the owner should store it in a dry and clean area.
- 3D printing filaments should be stored in a clean and dry place. The use of dirty filaments might cause nozzle to clog.